Use all organic ingredients if possible.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons whole flax seeds
- 6 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 4 tablespoons whole chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons sweetener of choice (add more or less to taste)
- 2-3 tablespoons chopped nuts of choice (optional)
- 2-3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
Pour oil in meatloaf pan, add flax and let soften for 30 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients. Mix, let sit to soften chia seeds for 15 minutes. Stir again and refrigerate.
After mixture becomes solid, break into bite size pieces and enjoy.
Recipe submitted by Kathy, Portland, OR