- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup green bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 lb. penne pasta, cooked
- ¼ cup sun dried tomatoes in olive oil, chopped
- Salt & pepper, optional
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Shredded coconut
Heat coconut oil in a medium sized pan. Add garlic and onion and stir together. Add peppers and fresh basil. Cook until tender.
Remove from heat and add sautéed vegetables to cooked pasta and stir everything together with sun dried tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper if desired and top with parmesan cheese and shredded coconut.
Recipe submitted by DiAnna, Hendeson, NV