|Cashew Coconut Creamer (Dairy Free)|
|Prepared by Sarah Shilhavy, Photo by Jeremiah Shilhavy|
Servings: 1 1/2 cups
Preparation Time: 2 minutes, besides soaking time
- 1 cup cashew nuts, soaked overnight, rinsed,
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut milk*
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted (give or take as needed)
1. Place all of the ingredients in high-powered blender.
2. Blend until smooth and creamy, pouring melted coconut oil in to the mix in a steady drizzle.
2. Store in glass jar in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Recipe submitted by Tamara, Salida, CO
*The best coconut milk is fresh homemade coconut milk. See our recipe and video demo here.