|Pink Flamingo Smoothie|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1/2 large organic beet, peeled
- 4 cups organic fresh pineapple
- 1 cup organic red cabbage
- 2 organic apples, quartered
- 8-9 large organic juicing carrots
- 2 stalks organic celery
- 2 tablespoons Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 pastured egg or 2 pastured egg yolks
- 2 1/2 organic frozen bananas
- 1/2 organic lemon, juiced
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup organic frozen mango
Optional add in:
- 1-2 tablespoons Vital Choice Collagen Peptides
Using a high quality juicer, juice beet, pineapple, cabbage, apples, carrots, and celery. Should produce approximately 4 1/2 cups of juice. Pour juice into a large high-powered blender and add in remaining ingredients.
Blend on high until creamy and well combined.
Enjoy with a fresh lemon wedge.
Marijah from Columbia, KY won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your coconut recipes and photos here!