|Coconut Cookie Dough For One|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
In a small bowl, combine coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla with a fork. Add flour and salt and mix until well blended. Mix in chocolate chips. Enjoy immediately, or refrigerate it to make it thicken and stiffen a bit.
Hannah from Gainesville, FL won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your recipes here!