- 4 tablespoons organic cocoa powder
- 4-6 teaspoons honey, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons coconut cream concentrate
- 2 teaspoons virgin coconut oil
- coarsely chopped walnuts (optional)
Mix all ingredients well, except the nuts. Add nuts, if desired, and mix through.
This makes 2 small servings (it is very rich).
When eaten at room temperature, this is something like a rich pudding.
To make fudge: Double or triple recipe, pat into a pan and chill until firm; cut into squares. Depending on the temperature of the room, let it stay at room temperature a while before serving.
Recipe submitted by Simi, Los Angeles, CA