|Chewy Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies|
|photo by recipe author|
Servings: 1 1/2 dozen cookies
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 1/4 cup organic sorghum flour
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup hazelnut flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 cup organic whole sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup organic dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup palm shortening
- 1 tablespoon organic molasses
- 2 teaspoons organic vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
Preheat oven to 360° F.
Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
Melt coconut oil and palm shortening in saucepan. Add molasses and vanilla to oil mixture. Combine wet and dry mixtures, stir in both eggs, mixing until well combined.
Drop rounded tablespoons onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
Marijah from Columbia, KY won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your coconut recipes and photos here!