|Coconut Amaretto Matcha Tea Latte
|photo by Orissa
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups milk or non-dairy milk*
- 1 teaspoon organic matcha green tea powder
- 1 teaspoon-1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon raw honey, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon amaretto or sub with almond extract (vanilla extract can also be used if you do not have either amaretto or almond on hand)
- sprinkle cinnamon, optional
Heat milk, coconut oil and matcha powder in a pan over medium heat until hot, but not boiling. Whisk vigorously until well combined and frothy.
Remove from heat, stir in remaining ingredients except cinnamon.
Pour into a large mug and sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve hot.
*Non-Dairy Homemade Coconut Milk or Home Made Coconut Cashew Milk:
Kelly from Monterey, CA won $25 for this recipe! Photo by Orissa. Submit your recipes and photos here!