Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb healthy chorizo or other sausage (or all ground beef)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 orange pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mushrooms
- 2 cups fresh spinach, torn in to smaller pieces
- 6 eggs
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour
Preheat oven to 400º F.
Brown ground beef and sausage together in skillet. Add onion and pepper. When meat is almost browned, add mushrooms and spinach. Allow mixture to cool.
Beat eggs with salt and baking powder. Beat in coconut flour on low speed until it is all blended.
Add beef mixture, stir well.
Lightly oil muffin tins with coconut oil. Scoop mixture directly in the wells.
Bake for 10-15 minutes, until cooked through.
Rindie from Lombard, IL just won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit yours here.