|Tomato Basil Crustless Mini-Quiches|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup organic heavy cream
- 1/4 cup shredded or chopped provolone cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded or chopped turkey
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon + 1/2 tablespoon Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
- 6 thin slices tomato
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Whisk eggs together in bowl with paprika, salt, pepper, and heavy cream. Add cheese, turkey, basil, and 1 tablespoon coconut oil. Pour mixture into greased muffin tins (use 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil to grease muffin tins) and then top each one with a slice of tomato.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and firm in the center.
Marijah from Columbia, KY won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your recipes and photos here!
Hand-made in small batches – not mass-produced by machine
Wet-milled from fresh coconut milk
High heat used to extract antioxidants (why cold-pressed is NOT best)
Tested for the herbicide glyphosate