example photo shown
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon himalayan salt
- 2 1/2 cups organic oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup Virgin Coconut Oil (preferably soft)
- 1 2/3 cup organic whole sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Stir together dry ingredients except sugar. Cream coconut oil and sugar together in an electric mixer on medium speed until mixture looks creamy. Add eggs one at a time then extracts. Add dry ingredients into sugar mixture gradually and mix until everything is well mixed together.
Drop dough by teaspoonfuls/tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet and flatten slightly with a fork. Bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
Submitted by Jennifer, Patriot, IN