- 1 tablespoon organic tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon organic mustard
- 1 tablespoon organic apple cider vinegar or coconut water vinegar
- 1 teaspoon virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup shredded raw cheese
- 4 cups torn up spinach
- 2 tablespoons organic shredded dried coconut
In a large serving bowl, combine all wet ingredients and whisk together. Toss in cheese, spinach, and coconut.
This salad goes well with chicken dinners.
Recipe submitted by Jonathan, Stevens, PA
Published on November 12, 2008