|Chocolate Almond Bark Recipe|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
1. In a saucepan, combine cocoa powder and virgin coconut oil. Melt on low heat, stirring continuously.
2. Add honey and stir for 1-2 minutes until combined.
3. Remove from heat. Let cool for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add in almonds.
5. Line an 8×8 glass dish with parchment paper. Pour chocolate mixture into the dish.
6. Put in the freezer for 30 minutes (or until hard).
7. Remove from the freezer, break into squares and enjoy!
8. Store in the fridge, otherwise chocolate bark will melt.
Recipe submitted by Emily, Ottawa, Canada