|Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Balls|
Photo by Ann M Huddleston
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter of your choice
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter of your choice
- 1/4 cup honey or brown rice syrup
- 1 cup oat flour, you can grind your own oats or you can even grind half and use half oats or all oats
- 1/3 cup coconut flour – you can also use shredded low-moisture unsweetened coconut and grind it
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
Mix peanut butters, honey or brown rice syrup, oat flour and coconut flour until it forms a dough-like consistency.
Add more peanut butter or flour to get the right consistency.
Roll into balls – size of your choice and put on foil.
Melt the chocolate chips with coconut oil – if you want to have the Peanut Butter Balls completely covered with chocolate, double the chocolate and coconut oil. To not completely cover the balls, use a table spoon and drizzle chocolate on each ball until you get the amount of coverage you’d like. To completely cover them, throw the balls in the chocolate and remove with spoon- cool on foil. Refrigerate if your house is hot but let warm up a bit before eating.
Recipe submitted by Ann M Huddleston