- ¾ cup organic sugar (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- ½ cup virgin coconut oil
- ¾ cup whole milk
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups unsweetened dried shredded coconut
Mix sugar, cocoa, coconut oil and milk in saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil for EXACTLY one minute (do not overcook).
Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla. When peanut butter is evenly spread throughout mixture, add the coconut. Stir to coat evenly.
Drop mixture by spoonfuls onto waxed paper. Chill and store in refrigerator. Enjoy!
Recipe submitted by Angie, Duvall, WA