example photo shown
This could be served as a delicious pudding, or as a frosting, or as a dip for your fruit such as strawberries, bananas, sweet cherries or pineapple. The uses are endless with your imagination. Enjoy!
- 1 large or 2 small avocados
- 1/2 – 3/4 cups honey (warmed slightly)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Cream Concentrate
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- Toasted coconut for garnish, optional
Place everything except toasted coconut in a high-power blender or food processor and blend (on high) until very smooth. You will need to stop and stir frequently until mixture is satin-y smooth and well blended.
Serve topped with toasted coconut if desired.
Keep stored in an airtight container in the fridge – that is if it makes it to the fridge.
Recipe submitted by Miriam, Kingston, GA