Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup coconut cream concentrate (coconut butter), warmed to liquid but not hot
- 5 large eggs, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 small sprig of fresh rosemary, removed from the stem
- about 1/4 cup each of sun-dried tomatoes and olives, or your favorite toppings
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees ÂºF.
Place the warmed coconut butter into your blender along with the eggs, olive oil, salt, and garlic. Blend until the mixture is fairly smooth–it will be thick. The coconut butter solidifies if it comes into contact with cold, so make sure your eggs are at room temperature.
Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit a cookie sheet. Place the parchment on the cookie sheet and then lightly butter or oil the parchment paper. Spread the batter into a rectangle that is about 10 by 12 inches, of a fairly even thickness. Sprinkle the rosemary and other toppings over the batter.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges of the focaccia are lightly browned. Remove and cool for a few minutes before cutting into squares to serve.
Angela from Longmont, CO just won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit yours here.