|Coconut Cream Sweet Potato Bake|
|Prepared by Marianita Shilhavy, Photo by Jeremiah Shilhavy|
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 lbs sweet potato, boiled, peeled and mashed
- 4 tablespoon Coconut Cream Concentrate
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons butter (to brush on top)
- 1-2 teaspoons cinnamon (to sprinkle on top)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (to sprinkle on top)
- coconut oil, to grease pan
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8×8 pan with coconut oil.
Place sweet potato and coconut cream concentrate into the bowl of an electric mixer. Mix on medium high speed until well blended.
Add eggs, sugar, vanilla 2 teaspoons cinnamon, and 2 tablespoons butter. Blend until well mixed.
Spread sweet potato mixture evenly into prepared pan.
Brush mixture with 2 tablespoons melted butter and sprinkle on remaining cinnamon and sugar.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Recipe courtesy Marianita Shilhavy