|Coconut Crispy Rice Protein Bites|
|Prepared by Sarah Shilhavy Photo by Jeremiah Shilhavy|
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut peanut butter*
- 2-4 tablespoons honey (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 scoops protein powder, flavor of choice
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 cups brown rice cereal
Stir peanut butters, honey, and vanilla to blend. Add protein powder and heavy cream and mix well. Stir in cereal and roll into small balls or press into a 9×13 pan and refrigerate or freeze before serving.
*For a stronger coconut taste, use all coconut peanut butter.
Recipe courtesy Sarah Shilhavy