|Coconut Monster Cookies|
|photo by recipe author|
Servings: Approximately 2 dozen cookies
Preparation Time: 30-35 minutes
- 3 farm fresh eggs
- 1 1/2 cups whole sugar
- 1 tablespoon organic molasses
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups organic peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 cup organic chocolate chips
- 1 cup Tropical Traditions Shredded Coconut
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 cups organic rolled oats
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a very large mixing bowl, combine eggs, sugar, and molasses. Mix well. Add the salt, vanilla, peanut butter, and coconut oil. Mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips, shredded coconut, baking soda, and oatmeal.
Drop by tablespoons 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, being careful not to overbake them.
Store in an airtight container once cooled.
Marijah from Columbia, KY won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your coconut recipes and photos here!