|Coconut Turmeric Citrus Smoothie|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup coconut milk*
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds or hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon goji berries or dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup frozen orange concentrate or 1 small peeled orange or tangerine, deseeded
- 1/4 cup frozen mango or pineapple chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon organic turmeric powder or one inch piece of turmeric root, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger or sliver of peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, optional
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or Coconut Cream Concentrate
- 1 tablespoon organic honey or maple syrup
- 4 ice cubes
Add coconut milk, chia seeds, and dried fruit to blender and let sit for a few minutes while you prepare the other ingredients to allow them to plump up and puree more easily.
Add remaining ingredients to the blender and process until smooth.
Serve and enjoy!
Cheryl from Carbondale, IL won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your coconut recipes and photos here!