|Creamy Turmeric Lemonade|
|photo by recipe author|
Servings: Two 8 ounce glasses
Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
- fresh juice from one organic lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon organic ground turmeric
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoons honey, more to taste
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or melted virgin coconut oil
- 1 cup pure water
- 1 cup ice, more as needed
Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth, adding more ice if needed until a creamy slush consistency is reached.
Serve with a fresh lemon slice.
Recipe by Lynelle. Image by Orissa. Submit your creative coconut recipes and photos here for a chance to win $50!