|Garden Fresh Coconut Oil Stir Fry|
|Prepared by Sarah Shilhavy, Photo by Jeremiah Shilhavy|
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- coconut oil, as needed
- 1 pound cooked chopped meat (chicken, steak, etc)
- 2 eggs
- 2 carrots, sliced bias
- 2 celery stalks, sliced bias
- 1 bunch kale sliced in strips
- 2 bunches collard sliced in strips
- 3 cups cooked jasmine rice
- organic fermented soy sauce
Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
Stir fry the meat until browned (or just until heated through). Add eggs, stir to break up while cooking. Add carrots, fry until very slightly tender. Stir in celery and cook slightly.
Add chopped kale and collards, fry a few minutes before adding rice, frying and stirring for approximately 5 – 8 minutes. Serve with organic fermented soy sauce.
Recipe submitted by Chrissy, Highland, NY