|Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets|
|photo by recipe author|
Servings: 35 Chicken Nuggets
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound organic soy-free ground chicken
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon organic parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon organic onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon organic black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups coconut oil
- 2 organic soy-free eggs, beaten
- 1-1 1/2 cups organic white rice flour or brown rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch organic black pepper
Recipe: In a medium bowl, mix organic soy-free ground chicken, 1 teaspoon sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon organic parsley, 1/2 teaspoon organic onion powder and 1/4 teaspoon organic black pepper together. Set aside.
Heat coconut oil in a large skillet to medium heat.
Pour organic rice flour, 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt and a pinch of black pepper onto a plate. Mix well. Have beaten eggs ready in a small to medium size bowl.
Roll chicken mixture into 35 ping-pong ball size pieces. Roll each piece of chicken into rice flour, then dip into beaten eggs, then again in the flour. Flatten each ball into a nugget shape.
Fry nuggets in coconut oil until golden brown, about 4-5 minutes on each side. Place fried chicken nuggets on a paper towel lined plate. Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
Recipe submitted by Tiffany, Bend OR