Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
- 4 organic eggs
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon water or coconut milk*
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons organic coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 banana
1. In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, maple syrup, coconut milk/water, coconut oil, coconut flour and baking soda until well mixed.
2. In a small bowl mash the banana then add to the rest of the mixture.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of mixture to a lightly oiled pan (coconut oil). Slightly flatten with spoon. Let it cook on low/medium heat for 2 minutes then flip. Mash the second side down to flatten the pancake. You want both sides slightly brown.
4. Top with butter, coconut oil, syrup, and fruit as desired.
Kurt from Marble Falls, TX just won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit yours here.