|Gluten Free Coconut Cornbread|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup gluten-free all-purpose baking flour*
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey (melted with oil)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine all the ingredients in the order listed in a large mixing bowl. Grease 9″ x 9″ pan with coconut oil, and pour mixture into pan.
Bake for 25-35 minutes, until the top is golden brown
*You can make your own gluten free flour mix from one of our recipes here.
Recipe submitted by Sharla, Nampa, ID