Preparation Time: 1 hour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup cashew meal or almond flour
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup butter/ghee or coconut oil, melted
- 6 eggs (room temp if using coconut oil)
- 3/4 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup grade B maple syrup or real honey
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 ÂºF.
In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients. Add in wet ingredients and blend again with your mixer. Mix in chocolate chips if using.
Grease 4 mini loaf pans with coconut oil or 1 large loaf pan or 12 muffin liners. Pour batter into your pans.
Bake times: Mini loaves: 35-40 min. Large loaf: 60-70 min. Muffins: 30-35 min. Check with a toothpick.
Jenny from Hendersonville, TN just won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit yours here.