Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup sprouted flax meal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon organic seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning (optional)
- 6 organic eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter, ghee, or coconut oil
- sesame seeds, caraway seeds, or poppy seeds (to sprinkle on top)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees ÂºF. /p>
Grease your muffin top pan(s) very well.
Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
Use an electric mixer & add in the eggs and butter/ghee/coconut oil until well combined. Scoop batter into the muffin top pan(s). Use about 1/3 cup for each of the rounds. Flatten with a rubber spatula. Sprinkle on the optional toppings.
Bake for 20-25 minutes. Allow the sandwich rounds to cool. Carefully slice them in half when ready to eat. YUM!
Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Jenny from Hendersonville, TN just won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit yours here.