|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
- 3 1/2 cups organic chickpeas, cooked
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 cup organic tahini
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon organic ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 cup organic extra-virgin olive oil
Blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth and creamy. Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil and paprika if desired.
Serve on a dish with your favorite fresh, crisp vegetables or crackers.
Marijah from Columbia, KY won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your coconut recipes and photos here!