|Lemon Tarragon Coconut Flour Muffins|
|photo by recipe author|
Servings: 6 mini muffins
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 3 pastured eggs, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut milk*
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon non-aluminum baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, finely chopped
Homemade Coconut Milk:
Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a muffin tin with 6 paper liners.
Whisk together eggs, coconut oil, and coconut milk. Sift in coconut flour and baking powder. Add seasonings and stir again.
Spoon batter equally into muffin liners. Bake for 10 minutes then rotate muffin tin. Bake an additional 5-10 minutes, until the edges of the muffins begin to brown.
Ashley from Colorado Springs, CO won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your recipes here!