|Maple Walnut Fudge Recipe|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups brazil nuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut cream concentrate
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract
- 4 medjool dates, pitted (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
Make brazil nut butter in your food processor with the metal blade. When the butter starts looking oily, scrape down the sides of the food processor and process again until smooth. Add the coconut cream, coconut oil, maple syrup, maple extract, and dates. Process until smooth.
Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Spread mixture evenly into the pan. Top with walnuts, gently pressing them in. Refrigerate until hard. Cut into squares, rectangles or triangles. Return to the fridge. Serve cold.
Recipe submitted by Charlene, Wareham, MA