|No Bake Chocolate Coconut Dream Bars Recipe|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 20 Medjool dates*
- 2 heaping tablespoons organic peanut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes or shredded
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 heaping tablespoons coconut cream concentrate
- 1 cup sliced, toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds soaked in 1/2 cup warm almond milk (or warm water)
- 5 tablespoons organic cocoa powder
Start at the top of the ingredients list and add all to a food processor. Process for about 1 minute. It will form a soft ball.
Press into and 8×8 pan that has been lightly coated with coconut oil. Sprinkle top with some coconut, or leave plain. Refrigerate until firm. You may need to turn the pan upside down and run warm water over it briefly to loosen. Turn out on waxed paper, cut into small squares. Store in covered container in refrigerator.
*If the dates are hard, soak them for about 5 minutes in warm water.
Recipe submitted by Judy, Gainesville, FL