|No Bake Gluten-free Peanut Butter Coconut Balls|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes, lightly toasted
- 4 tablespoons organic peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons gluten free flour*
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup
Combine coconut oil, peanut butter, maple syrup, and flour. Allow to firm by cooling in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
Roll mixture into about one tablespoon balls, and then roll the balls in the coconut flakes.
Allow to firm up in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes. Stores well in the refrigerator.
*Gluten Free Flour Mix:
Makes 3 cups
Mix all ingredients together and use as directed.
Kelly from Monterey, CA won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your recipes and photos here!