|No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Coconut Oil Protein Bars|
|Photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raisins (or date chunks, cranberries, craisins, dried cherries/mangoes/apricots/etc. Any dried fruit will work)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (or carob, butterscotch, white chocolate chips, etc.)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut putter (or any nut butter, i.e. almond, pecan, cashew, coconut peanut butter from Tropical Traditions, etc.)
The following ingredients are optional but I used them all:
- 2 to 4 scoops protein powder
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Mash the banana with a fork, then add all the remaining ingredients, stir till combined.
Press the mixture into a plastic container with a lid or 8×8 Pan (or use whatever you want, even a cookie sheet with a raised edge will work) and freeze for a few hours.
Remove from freezer and slice into bars. Wrap individually for on the go snacks.
Recipe submitted by Averie, Phoenix, AZ