|Peanut Butter Banana Kefir Smoothie|
|Photo by recipe author|
Servings: 8 cups, 3 servings
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups organic whole raw milk
- 4 tablespoons quick oatmeal (or cooked rolled oats)
- ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (or your favorite nut butter)
- 2 medium bananas (frozen or fresh)
- 1 cup kefir
- 1 – 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 – 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup/hot fudge sauce
- 1/4 cup raw honey (start off with 2 tablespoons, then add more if needed)
Soak the oatmeal in milk for a few minutes, or until the oatmeal softens. Mix it together with the other ingredients in a blender.
Blend in 5-8 iced cubes depending on how cold you like your smoothie. Adjust ingredients to your taste and/or thickness.
Recipe submitted by Jocelyn, Casa Grande, AZ