|Raspberry Peach Melba Smoothie|
|Photo by recipe author|
This smoothie is perfect for a nutritious breakfast on the go. The additional high quality protein from the raw eggs or goat’s milk powder keeps you going strong till lunch!
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups plain kefir (preferably homemade)
- 2-4 organic eggs OR 1-2 tablespoons goat milk protein powder
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 3 tablespoons melted virgin coconut oil
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 3/4 cup frozen peaches
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Add kefir, eggs or protein powder, honey and coconut oil, blend to mix before adding frozen ingredients. Add frozen fruit and vanilla, blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Recipe submitted by Lydia, Salem, VA