- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives or scallions
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon organic whole sugar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Pinch savory or oregano
- Pinch hot pepper
- 2 tablespoons Virgin Coconut oil mayonnaise
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, chives or scallions, salt, sweetener, garlic, savory or oregano, and cayenne.
2. Add the mayonnaise and whisk until well blended. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Makes about 4 servings
Published on December 16, 2009