- 1 lb. organic lean beef, sliced into thin strips
- 4 tablespoon Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 c green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce (organic, traditionally fermented)
- 1 teaspoon ginger root, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon sherry, or dry wine, or gourmet vinegar
- Pinch of whole sugar
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup bean sprout
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green beans cut in 1 inch pieces
- Himalayan salt to taste
- Heat Virgin coconut oil in a wok or pan. Fry beef until browned. Remove and drain.
- Stir-fry ginger and onion in 2 tablespoons of Virgin coconut oil for 1 minute.
- Add beef broth and stir.
- Simmer for 2 minutes. Season with soy sauce, sherry and stevia leaf.
- Add green beans, mushrooms, carrots, and bean sprouts, stirring constantly until crisp. Add salt to taste.
- Serve it while still hot.
Optional: Serve on a bed of alfalfa sprouts
Published on December 16, 2009