|Simply Refreshing Coconut Berry Sorbet Recipe|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: Chill 2 hours
- 3/4 cup coconut milk, chilled*
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 1 cup frozen sliced strawberries, (no added sugar)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, same as the strawberries, no sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 small packets all natural Stevia, optional
1. Chill coconut milk for 2 hours prior to making.
2. Pour the chilled coconut milk along with the flaxseed meal into a blender and whirl for about 30 seconds.
3. Place the rest of the ingredients into the blender and blend until you have a nice sorbet consistency.
That’s it! Enjoy this healthy treat!
Recipe submitted by Pam, East Northport, NY