|Soy Free Egg Drop Soup|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon tapioca starch
- 4 cups chicken broth, preferably homemade from pastured organic chickens
- 3/4 tablespoon ginger, freshly grated
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon organic turmeric powder
- Himalayan salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch, dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 2 tablespoons Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
- pepper to taste
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped for garnish
Whisk eggs in a bowl with 1 teaspoon tapioca starch. Set aside.
Add all other ingredients to a medium pot and bring to a boil. Swirl soup and slowly drizzle eggs in a small stream. Cook for one minute and then remove from heat.
Top with green onions and your favorite hot sauce, if desired.
Marijah from Columbia, KY won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your coconut recipes and photos here!