|Strawberry Mango Coconut Delight Recipe|
|photo by recipe author|
Creamy, sweet and satisfying, the eggs yolks and coconut oil in this deliciously nourishing treat add healthy fat and slow burning energy that keeps your mind and body going strong until lunch or through the mid-afternoon slump. With these two ingredients the more, the merrier, the more you add, the longer it will keep you going!
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups raw milk, kefir or coconut milk*
- 4 pastured soy-free egg yolks
- 1-2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen mangos
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash sea salt
Blend first four ingredients until smooth, add remaining ingredients and blend until desired consistency. Serve with additional fruit if desired. Enjoy!
Recipe submitted by Lydia, Salem, VA