|Thai Fish Cakes Recipe|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 300 grams white fish fillets,
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons flour of choice
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 -2 red chilies
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 raw spring onions, chopped
- 50 grams green beans, chopped
- coconut oil, for frying
- salt, to taste
Step 1: Add fish fillets, egg, fish sauce, flour, red curry paste, red chilies and coriander leaves in blender. Blend it until combined and turns in to the thick paste. Transfer the paste in to a bowl
Step 2: Now add spring onion and green beans in to the paste. Mix well. Form the paste in to round patties using wet palms. Keep them aside.
Step 3: Heat oil in a large pan and deep fry patties from both sides until golden- browned. Turn off heat Drain patties on an absorbent paper.
Step 4: Serve hot with chili sauce.
Recipe submitted by Sandhi, Livonia, MI