|Avocado Coconut Mousse with Fresh Berries|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 ripe peaches or 1/2 cup fresh berries
- 1 medium, ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 4 tablespoons coconut cream concentrate
- 2 tablespoons honey or sugar
- pinch salt
- 1 lemon, juice and zest, optional
Place all ingredients in blender or vitamix and puree until smooth. Place mousse into serving dishes or tart shells and refrigerate at least one hour. Add slices of citrus or fresh ripe berries for garnish, if desired. Serve chilled.
Cheryl from Carbondale, IL won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your recipes here!
Published on July 15, 2016
Leave a Reply