|Avocado Rosemary Pasta|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 1 large zucchini, spiral cut into strands
- 1 delicata squash, spiral cut into strands
- 1 large avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup coconut milk*
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
In a large saucepan, cover vegetable pasta strands with water and bring to a boil. Cook for just a few minutes until slightly soft – be careful not to overcook.
In a small blender or Magic Bullet, combine avocado, oil, milk, rosemary, salt, pepper, lemon juice and lemon zest; blend until smooth. Pour over pasta and heat until warm.
Courtney from Columbus, Kansas, just won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit yours here.