|Basil Olive Zucchini Pasta|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 zucchinis, spiralized
- 3 carrots, peeled and spiralized
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped or shredded
- 1/4 cup olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
In a large skillet, heat coconut oil. Add zucchini, carrots and chicken. Cook for about 10 minutes or until vegetables are slightly soft.
Add olives, basil, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook for an additional 5-10 minutes or until heated through and soft.
Courtney from Columbus, KS won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your coconut recipes and photos here!