|Berry Up-Beet Smoothie|
|photo by recipe author|
Servings: 5 cups
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups fresh organic grass-fed cream
- 1/4 teaspoon beet juice powder
- 1/4 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 2 tablespoons organic grass-fed whey protein
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 1 rounded tablespoon raw organic honey
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons melted Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
Blend all ingredients except coconut oil together until creamy and smooth. Add coconut oil and blend again.
Marijah from Columbia, KY won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit your recipes and photos here for a chance to win $50!