Servings: About 8
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 3 large eggs
- sweetener of choice, to taste
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream or coconut cream
- 5 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/8 cup – 1/4 cup of milk of choice (If your dough is too dry)
- 13-15 oz coconut cream or full fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
Preheat oven to 300 degrees ÂºF
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sweetener, vanilla and cream until well mixed. Sift the coconut flour into the egg mixture and mix until smooth.
Wait for a few minutes until thick. Add the blueberries and milk if needed. Drop 1 tablespoon sized cookies onto cookie sheet. (You can make them bigger if you would like!) Flatten into cookies.
Bake until golden with golden brown edges or until you think they are ready. It took mine about 20 minutes. Let cool enough to handle then transfer to fridge to get firm and cool.
Using a mixer, beat coconut cream or coconut milk until fluffy and stiff peaks start to form. Chill until firm enough to be sandwiched in cookies.Sandwich 1 tablespoon of filling between 2 cookies. Put in freezer overnight or until you think they are ready to eat.
Leah from Cookeville, TN just won $50 for this recipe and photo! Submit yours here.