|Carrot Souffle Recipe|
|photo by recipe author|
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 7 cups chopped carrots (about 2 lbs)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
1. Preheat oven to 350 ºF.
2. Oil/butter a 2 quart baking dish.
3. Cook carrots in boiling water for 10-15 minutes until very tender; drain.
4. Place cooked carrots in food processor (be careful, carrots will be hot) and process until smooth. Can also use a potato ricer.
5. Add remaining ingredients and process until mixed.
6. Spoon into prepared pan.
7. Bake for 40 minutes. Souffle should be puffed and set.
Recipe submitted by Katei, Cincinnati, OH