|Cheesy Fried Rice|
|Prepared by Sarah Shilhavy, Photo by Jeremiah Shilhavy|
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cups cooked brown rice (leftover works great!)
- 4 oz shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
1. Whisk eggs together in small bowl. Set aside.
2. Melt coconut oil in medium saute pan.
3. When oil is hot, add rice and stir-fry the rice.
4. Move all rice to edges of pan and pour beaten eggs in the middle. Scramble eggs and when they are almost done re-incorporate rice.
5. Add cheese and stir until all is melted.
6. Sprinkle with salt to taste.
Recipe submitted by Selena, Bark River, MI
Published on June 9, 2010