- 1 whole chicken cut into 6-8 pieces
- 3 Tablespoons of Virgin Coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons of organic coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon fine Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh ginger root
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- 2 cups chicken stock (you can use the neck and carcass to make this)
- 1/4 cup water
In a frying pan sautÃ© garlic, onion, ginger, with coconut oil.Â Add the cut-up chicken, slightly brown the chicken.Â Add chicken stock, simmer for 15 minutes. Add salt, black pepper and curry powder. Cover the pan.Â Continue cooking for another 5 minutes.Â Dissolve coconut flour in 1/4 cup of water.Â Stir it into the pan. Continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
Serve over Bhutanese Red Rice.
Published on December 16, 2011
Leave a Reply